HORIZON series antennas are one of the most famous omnidirectional antennas available on the market. Carefully constructed, small, perfectly suited for the base stations of medium-range using a single access point. In locations where there is a large number of other networks, particular attention should be on the selection of the proper range for the cells and antennas should not have too big gain, because the access points connected to them are likely to receive unwanted signals coming to them from distant networks.
Fine adjustment of the antenna ensures the correct propagation of radio signals. Proper installation of the mast, antenna and cable provide a stable and proper operation of the antenna installation.
- Level mast or boom using a bubble leveler.
- Assemble the antenna mount as on drawing.
- Mount antenna on the mast.
- Level the mast or boom, check antenna vertical position.
- Finally tighten the mounting screws.
- Connect cable and insulate antenna connector.
- Fasten cable to the mast or boom.
- It is worth to note achieved link parameters.