Fine adjustment of the antenna ensures the correct propagation of radio signals. Proper installation of the mast, antenna and cable provide a stable and proper operation of the antenna installation.Horizon series antennas can be mounted under the ceiling (vice versa) with the cable or jack upside down.
- Level the mast or boom using a spirit level.
- Assemble the antenna holder as shown in the drawing.
- Screw the antenna to the mast or boom.
- Level the antenna using a spirit level.
- Tighten the mounting bolts securely.
- Screw the cable down and insulate the antenna connector with self-amalgamating tape.
- Attach the cable to the mast / boom.
- It is worth making a note of the obtained link parameters.