"The System of 4 combined antennas YAGI 16, was designed to achieve a higher gain and more efficient directivity, under the conditions of uniform electromagnetic field (homogeneous). Uniform homogeneous field occurs when receiving signal from very distant stations. To achieve the declared gain, deviations of heterogeneity field in the area of antenna dimensions may not exceed 0.5 dB. Narrow beamwidth in the vertical and horizontal, helps to eliminate (weakness do about -30 dB) unwanted signals, located in a short angular distance of >12 ° from main beam.
Fine adjustment of the antenna ensures the correct propagation of radio signals. Proper installation of the mast, antenna and cable provide a stable and proper operation of the antenna installation.
- Level mast or boom using a bubble leveler.
- Assemble the antenna mount as on drawing.
- Finally tighten the mounting screws.
- Connect cable and insulate antenna connector.
- Fasten cable to the mast or boom.
- It is worth to note achieved link parameters and date of installation.