SECTOR are the professional antennas designed for the construction of the base stations with large capacities. Antennas are capable of tilting, and thus can be used in the sector of radio cells, with a strong, focused signal. In the urban poor, high gain and beam allows coverage of large areas and providing users with a good quality signal at a distance of many miles. High quality housing allows operation in harsh weather conditions while maintaining the highest performance. Buy
Fine adjustment of the antenna ensures the correct propagation of radio signals. Proper installation of the mast, antenna and cable provide a stable and proper operation of the antenna installation.
- Level mast or boom using a bubble leveler.
- Assemble the antenna mount as on drawing.
- Vent holes should be located at the bottom of the antenna.
- Screw the antenna to the mast, leaving slack in the adjustment of direction and inclination.
- Determine the direction and inclination.
- Finally tighten the mounting screws.
- Connect cable and insulate antenna connector.
- Fasten cable to the mast or boom.
- It is worth to note achieved link parameters.