SECTOR 17/90V / 2.4GHz
Half Power Beam Width (-3dB) - horizontal
Half Power Beam Width (-3dB) - vertical
FBR (Front/Back Ratio)
XPD (Cross Polarization Discrimination)
Dimensions (excl. mount)
Weight (incl. mount)
-40°C ... 80°C
Fine adjustment of the antenna ensures the correct propagation of radio signals. Proper installation of the mast, antenna and cable provide a stable and proper operation of the antenna installation.
- Level mast or boom using a bubble leveler.
- Assemble the antenna mount as on drawing.
- Vent holes should be located at the bottom of the antenna.
- Screw the antenna to the mast, leaving slack in the adjustment of direction and inclination.
- Determine the direction and inclination.
- Finally tighten the mounting screws.
- Connect cable and insulate antenna connector.
- Fasten cable to the mast or boom.
- It is worth to note achieved link parameters.