Proper installation of an antenna with a lightning protection system is one of the key elements of the newly-built base stations and customer premises.
- Cable led from the bottom to prevent floodwater entering the box with electronic devices.
- Fastening straps stabilize the cable.
- Lightning arrester protects the antenna path and electronic devices from lightning.
- Lightning arrester properly grounded to the mast.
- Antenna connectors, cable conductor and the insulating tape protected against moisture and dust.
- Mast equipped with a lightning rod and securely connected to the lightning rod grounding.