SECTOR MIMO HV 2.4GHz
A new sector antenna for base stations in MIMO technology developed for use with radio equipment operating in the 802.11n standard, which uses MIMO technology. The antenna has two connectors, they are relatively light and compact, which saves space on the mast. The antenna can be used in high storage warehouses.
Half Power Beam Width (-3dB) - horizontal:
Half Power Beam Width (-3dB) - vertical:
Cross Polarization Discrimination:
Port to Port Isolation:
Max Composite Power:
Weight (incl. mount):
Dimensions (excl. mount):
CE - ROHS2 - RP 5GHz:
Fine adjustment of the antenna ensures correct propagation of radio signals. Proper installation of the mast, antenna and cable ensures stable and correct operation of the antenna installation.
- Align the mast or boom using a spirit level.
- Assemble the antenna holder as shown.
- The vents should be at the bottom of the antenna.
- Screw the antenna to the mast leaving some slack in the direction and tilt adjustments.
- Specify the direction and slope.
- Finally, tighten the fixing screws.
- Connect the cable and insulate the antenna connector.
- Attach the cable to the mast or boom.
- It is worth noting the achieved link parameters.