PANEL 14 - is a series of panel directional antennas, intended for installation both outside and inside buildings. Housing made of high-impact plastic. The PANEL series of antennas is made in microstrip technology, which ensures excellent repeatability of the electrical parameters of the antenna in the production process. The modular design ensures a perfect fit, which guarantees reliable operation in all weather conditions and consistent high quality.
Fine adjustment of the antenna ensures the correct propagation of radio signals. Proper installation of the mast, antenna and cable provide a stable and proper operation of the antenna installation.
- Assemble the antenna mount as on drawing.
- Mount antenna.
- Vent holes should be located at the bottom of the antenna.
- Screw the antenna to the mast, leaving slack in the adjustment of direction and inclination.
- Determine the direction and inclination.
- Finally tighten the mounting screws.
- Connect cable and insulate antenna connector.
- Fasten cable to the mast or boom.
- It is worth to note achieved link parameters.