Panel 17 is a special antenna on the market. What distinguishes it from other available antennas? The antenna has a very wide operating band, reaching 300MHz working between 2300MHz and 2600MHz. Regardless of the frequency in this band, the antenna has a very good match, and for networks operating in 802.11b VSWR less than 1.1:1 which is a extremely good result.
Fine adjustment of the antenna ensures the correct propagation of radio signals. Proper installation of the mast, antenna and cable provide a stable and proper operation of the antenna installation.
- Assemble the antenna mount as on drawing.
- Mount antenna.
- Vent holes should be located at the bottom of the antenna.
- Screw the antenna to the mast, leaving slack in the adjustment of direction and inclination.
- Determine the direction and inclination.
- Finally tighten the mounting screws.
- Connect cable and insulate antenna connector.
- Fasten cable to the mast or boom.
- It is worth to note achieved link parameters.