The HORIZON 12 WiFi6E antenna is a high-performance omni-directional antenna designed for the 5.7-6.1GHz (802.11p and WiFi6E bands).
It has a female N-type connector, UV protection and a very solid construction, withstanding many years of operation in harsh environmental conditions. Designed to work in medium-range networks.
Fine adjustment of the antenna ensures the correct propagation of radio signals. Proper installation of the mast, antenna and cable provide a stable and proper operation of the antenna installation.
- Level mast or boom using a bubble leveler.
- Assemble the antenna mount as on drawing.
- Mount antenna on the mast.
- Level the mast or boom, check antenna vertical position.
- Finally tighten the mounting screws.
- Connect cable and insulate antenna connector.
- Fasten cable to the mast or boom.
- It is worth to note achieved link parameters.